Anyone fishing for bass right now

Captaintb

Sep 13, 2011
Alpine, Ca
A small group of us has been going out wednsdays after work and doing pretty decent.
Just wanted to see if anyone else is filling time before hunting season starts???

Hey Brad are you guys getting any good ones? I haven't done any local fishing this year( other than bow fishing) but have done pretty good at the river.

I've investigated a few places and not really come up with any good bass. Caught a few that were maybe a pound but thats about it.

I've been doing good 6lb Calico 6lb largemouth My two-year-old lost to about that big. I hate hook and hands lol. A couple big black sea bass. And I've been destroying the white Seabass. I assume you're talking about freshwater though

Haven't been out to much but did land a nice 6.6lb. Thank you sdbirds for running over with the scale for an official weight. And turning me on to this site. I would post a picture but dont know how to do it from my phone

270Remedy said:
Haven't been out to much but did land a nice 6.6lb. Thank you sdbirds for running over with the scale for an official weight. And turning me on to this site. I would post a picture but dont know how to do it from my phone

Whose this

All right I Remember

Lungpopper said:
Hey Brad are you guys getting any good ones? I haven't done any local fishing this year( other than bow fishing) but have done pretty good at the river.
Just saw this, the bite fell off in august, we were catching a couple dinks here and there. Did have a 6.5lber in august, felt like a hog compared to what else was biting.
I haven't been out in a month, but will be as soon as this knee gets a little better.
All fish were caught on roboworms, no spinners,cranks,topwater,shiners

2013 has been awesome. Finally got me a double digit. 10# right before that I got me a 9.5 a 9 and an 8.12.Those are my highlight bass and trust me I fished my @$$ off for those memories.

Cali Ridge Runner said:
Caught her in December believe or not in the shallows on a sweet beaver!!! I think she was lost. :D

Well, that explains it. Who isn't a sucker for a sweet beaver?

Trout fishing is where its at right now im waitin till spring fir bassavagejyr.jpg not the best pic of a 6 pounder at cuyamaca yesterday my buddys dad caught i got it all on video ill try to upload the video

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu