Anyone have experience with Pennsylvania White Tail ARCHERY

wheels

Mar 1, 2011
East County, Ca
sdcvc.com
I am going to be hunting area 2B in PA for whitetail this November. I will be on family property.

My question is this

A general License gives you one buck with it. Then since it will be archery season I also have to have a Archery tag

Will that General License one buck work for my archery or do I have to get my buck with the archery tag?

This is what I am wanting to do. I want to get a buck tag and a doe tag. So if the Hunting Lic. works for the buck then I can use the archery for the doe.

Does anyone have good knowledge of this?

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu