Applying for waterfowl reservations

TJD123

Jun 3, 2013
When do you guys normally put in for the drawing of waterfowl spots like San j and Wister?

DFG normally puts the on line appreciation on around mid September ......Pretty easy......This will be interesting year with so little water on so many of the northern refuges. I'm sure a number of quotas will be severely lowered.

sluester said:
Maybe them having less water up north will improve the duck numbers for the folks that hunt the refuges down here. Always wondered if all the ducks were short stopping up there.

There's going to be less water up north no doubt......The problem will be that the water they get will go into the closed zones........While talking to a wildlife manager a few minutes ago, he told me it looks like Kern will have no hunting this year........San J & Wister are going to be even more popular this season.

This year will test the theory that the rot water farming practice is short stopping the birds, unlimited food and water is hard to leave. Only problem now is can a duck that's never flow South of the rice continue South when it finds no food and water.

I'm also starting a new service called wister Kids. The idea is for a small fee 40$ I'll have a kid (I hear lots are coming North for Obama's kids programs) stand in line at 2am and get you a sweet sweat line spot. You should tip the kids as they only get 10$ from me 4/1 split.

Aeon said:
This year will test the theory that the rot water farming practice is short stopping the birds, unlimited food and water is hard to leave. Only problem now is can a duck that's never flow South of the rice continue South when it finds no food and water.

I'm also starting a new service called wister Kids. The idea is for a small fee 40$ I'll have a kid (I hear lots are coming North for Obama's kids programs) stand in line at 2am and get you a sweet sweat line spot. You should tip the kids as they only get 10$ from me 4/1 split.

O Lordy .... Hahaha BILL FOR PRESIDENT 2016

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu