Archery is kicking my butt

turkeyman 85

Feb 24, 2014
image.png its been tough chasing these dang SoCal bucks with a bow. But it's my first year so I'm just learning. Have had some close calls but the give me the slip every time. Heading out tomorrow in hope of putting a really wide forky down. Gonna try and up load a video of him.

That is a nice buck. Hope you stick him.
Ive been having a blast also getting my ass kicked by the mountain. Just saw does today...500 yards away. I need a 500 pin on my bow.

Reactions: turkeyman 85
Insult to injury: Called it early today since hope went bye bye and I was so tired. Noticed my legs giving out and foot placement not 100%. I see a yucca plant and side step it when my boot rolls a rock and I land dead center on the yucca. I knew it was gonna hurt as I was headed for it!

Ass kicking indeed. or poking

Reactions: longbowhunter2

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu