Are you ready for some Ball ?

I am 100% out on football. Any organization that supports or even tolerates scumbags that disrespect our flag, our country, and our military has no support by me. The best thing we can do is stop watching. Sure it won't crush the NFL but it will hurt the pocket book especially now with the COVID thing going on. I have not watched a game since the Kapernick BS, then the Chargers left the same year making my decision that much easier. EFF THE NFL!kaepernick-nike-sacrifice-5.jpg

Same reason I stopped watching the Academy Awards years ago, I have no idea why entertainers think I care about their politics.

I will not repeat what pretty much everyone of you have said.
I have better things to do than watch sports... Spend time with my family, hunt, read and off course... Visit and participate in this forum
;)

I've been reading too, way better than watching sports!

Good Book.png

Last edited:
More than ever I am greatful that the only sports I've ever been involved in take a dog , gun and or a fishing rod .

In my opinion sports should be kept neutral . it's where a person should be able to sit down and get awayu from the everyday craziness of the world. Unfortunatley a select few have highjacked just about all of the major sports and in this current cancell culture we find the major franchises running scared and pandering. As with most things in world money speaks , if viewership is reduced , memorbella is reduced , then overall revenue will be reduced. Once the issue hits the bottom line there is slight chance we may see sports return to sports again, but as I stated earlier I personally do not have a dog in this fight but for those of you who do tow the line and stay strong.

More than ever I am greatful that the only sports I've ever been involved in take a dog , gun and or a fishing rod .

In my opinion sports should be kept neutral . it's where a person should be able to sit down and get awayu from the everyday craziness of the world. Unfortunatley a select few have highjacked just about all of the major sports and in this current cancell culture we find the major franchises running scared and pandering. As with most things in world money speaks , if viewership is reduced , memorbella is reduced , then overall revenue will be reduced. Once the issue hits the bottom line there is slight chance we may see sports return to sports again, but as I stated earlier I personally do not have a dog in this fight but for those of you who do tow the line and stay strong.
Problem is that the majority of the players have been spoon feed most of there life my rich parents

Yep...Fun business and met a lot of great folks, but the worst investment I ever made...Tough to compete with the likes of Fed-Mart, K-mart, etc. (no Wal-Marts back then)...They could sell stuff cheaper, than I could buy it wholesale...Live bait kept me in business (mudsuckers, waterdogs, crawdads)...Never had guns.

.View attachment 45901
Haven't heard "Fed-mart" since the 1970's...lol.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: ilovesprig
Sorry Dave you know me and my love for football all my life and I let it slide once but not again fuk NFL and unfortunately my teams QB started all this shit stupid piece of krapershit! I will not watch sports anymore on the bright side more time to hunt fish and love the woman the things that matter in life. I knew they would do what they did last night so I didn't watch it and YouTube to see what happened and was so proud when they boo them it would only been better if they walked out because I would have. Sad grew up playing all sports and even watching since I can remember in the mid 70's back when they were men. I have a closet full of Jersey and hats and got to about 6 games a year sucks I will miss something I really liked but I'm not leaving them they left me.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

The entire football season coincides with hunting season. Easy choice for me......F football!!!

I would rather back the blue rally and hang out in our old hangtown than watch them anyway. People more like me and the wifey.
faf59b1df7f9bd8d45cf1959ff7c8e34.jpg
8e6c171d02b4dee5fa38b4d0319d0691.jpg
bff3b709e24e63da02136469234c0c96.jpg
1a4e3778041f2e20a2af66cb222f27db.jpg
7b022b8a44648c9a73db396fac0c1dce.jpg
3bd570544ea68366d8c14ba75497c728.jpg
6f8183eca0b051e48778872b8b6c04a9.jpg

(Alex Trebek ) final jeopardy question

In what year did the NFL seize to exist?

Reactions: WaterDog

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu