Area specific questions

G

Goyaałé

I have some questions about some areas. Not if deer are there. Mainly how I go about not running into people or ruining someone's spot. It is steep far from a road and has deer from what I've been told. Going to scout soon

A certain creek next a park next some land. Jajajjaja.. I'm sure some of you will know where I'm talking about.

if you don't want to run into other hunters on public land, get there before them and hike further than them.

Or if you work allows, hunt during the week.

if you don't want to run into other hunters on public land, get there before them and hike further than them.

Or if you work allows, hunt during the week.
X2 on weekday hunting. This past deer opener I camped and hunted the first couple days.. had a couple other hunters around and I saw few deer. Second week I hunted a weekday with no one out and got my buck.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu