Arizona Bonus Point Field Day

sdolan617

May 30, 2018
South OC
Reactions: longbowhunter2
Thanks I will have to look into this as I need to get my hunter safety preference point. They seem to always do the classes on either the week I’m on call or my anniversary.

Did mine a few years back. Get the test done online then sign up for the field day. I went to one at the Adair shooting range in Yuma. Had a real kick getting teamed up with youth who were doing it for the first time. Drove out on a Friday after work and slept in the Dez off Sidewinder Road. Got up early and stopped for cup of coffee and something to eat and went to the range. Drove home that afternoon. Easy.

Did mine a few years back. Get the test done online then sign up for the field day. I went to one at the Adair shooting range in Yuma. Had a real kick getting teamed up with youth who were doing it for the first time. Drove out on a Friday after work and slept in the Dez off Sidewinder Road. Got up early and stopped for cup of coffee and something to eat and went to the range. Drove home that afternoon. Easy.

X’s 2

Took the online with my son. We had the same experience.

Reactions: Dawnandusk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu