Arizona gun control?

No. It's the most extreme "AW" bill I've seen. AW definitions are anything semi auto and takes mags for rifle, all AR style pistols, even semi shotguns that are capable of holding more then 5 rounds would be AW's. Registration is not just them putting a name to a particular weapon but something likened to registering a car where you have to pay each year. More restrictions on where AW's could be used then we have, etc.

OMG... How do we make this *disease* stop already? Seems lack of intelligence, as well as heavily embraced virtue-signalling is spreading like the plague!

It starts in the schools, public mostly.
Been noticing that for 40 years.

I thoroughly enjoyed pissing off more than a few of my teachers during Jr and Sr High, by taking the Pro-2A stance whenever these whiny little snibbler beyotches would try to spew out their emotionally driven Pro Gun-Control crap in class.

Quite a few times during the last election my son would come home making a political statement and when I asked him where he heard that, it was from his teacher.

Californians pack up and leave the state to get away, then vote the same way when they get there, they have been pouring into AZ.

Californians pack up and leave the state to get away, then vote the same way when they get there, they have been pouring into AZ.
This is the big major complaint other states have been having about them migrating in. These bleepin' idiots are so F'n stupid they don't even realize the problems START with their own choices they are making when voting!!!

What the college's spew out and what's coming in from the south IMO is why a place like Arizona is turning blue...Like most every state, a few cities can control and influence an entire election.

ps...Same problem in Alberta where we hunt...Edmonton & Calgary are where the libs live and control everything from there.

Reactions: Lungpopper
What the college's spew out and what's coming in from the south IMO is why a place like Arizona is turning blue...Like most every state, a few cities can control and influence an entire election.

ps...Same problem in Alberta where we hunt...Edmonton & Calgary are where the libs live and control everything from there.
I don't think you can point to major city and claim it is Republican. Maybe Dallas, but for how much longer? Big cities vote Democrat, thereby controlling the state, and Phoenix is a big city. Colleges definitely churn out liberals, for the most part.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu