Arizona Tree Squirrel Hunt,camp,cook

That's a great video and filming I would totally watch that on television almost thought I was watching hunting channel....... man squirrels and rabbit were my favorite meal growing up as a kid.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Great video as usual, Dana....Love hunting bushy tails...Wish we could hunt them here in San Diego Co...... :blush:

.View attachment 44346
Thanks! Yes I wish we had some closer location to hunt chicken of the trees. I tried heading north but had no luck so decided to head into AZ. It was a great location and was happy that we all had success. Plan to make the same trip again next year.

That's a great video and filming I would totally watch that on television almost thought I was watching hunting channel....... man squirrels and rabbit were my favorite meal growing up as a kid.

Thank you sir,
We had a great time and was happy to have such a beautiful place to film this one. It turned out pretty good considering I had no real plans on how to film a tree squirrel hunt. This was my first time eating them, really tasty. Kinda like hot wings but without the skin. Lol

Reactions: CAL'NDN
Was looking forward to watching, but it says the video is unavailable.

Your welcome. Subscribed to your channel and I will check out some of your other videos in the future. You know I haven't ate a squirrel in 25+ years and not sure why as I type this seems like I almost run one over everyday I drive.. like i said growing up they were a favorite. Actually I said your flirting with danger lil guy as he was in the road and just froze but he was in the other lane this morning......

Thanks! Yes I wish we had some closer location to hunt chicken of the trees. I tried heading north but had no luck so decided to head into AZ. It was a great location and was happy that we all had success. Plan to make the same trip again next year.

Dana,

My dad loved hunting Arizona squirrels...Probably still knows the spots, if you what any info.

And speaking of spots...I have a place that's about 3 hours from San Diego and used to be loaded...Kern Co...This is only one we got this day, while shooting bandtails...PM, if interested.

.012.JPG

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu