Attention San Diego Pig Hunters

TopBuck

I despise granola heads!
Aug 1, 2011
Sorry for the short notice, but today at 5p.m. San Diego local Channel 10 News is having a segment on the latest pig plan.

Great now we'll have every hunter north of us trying to score on our "exploding" hog population...

Did they show any live hogs?

I guess it's time to hit them hard, looks like 4 day weekend will be spent hog hunting from dusk til dawn.

I agree, it wasn't much of a story , but it was worth a good laugh at the end when they read the statement from PETA....."It's not the pigs fault, they are just trying to feed there families".

I've only seen them try to eat each other!

Exactly! I should send a video I have of a sow eating her piglets when I was hunting in Japan two years ago. Pretty gnarly sight too. I always wonder how the Sow figures out which ones to eat. I'm guessing the runts that she feels won't make it.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu