**ATTENTION** Turkey Hunting Contest **ATTENTION**

SCH1

Like us on Facebook!
Sep 27, 2012
Southern California
schoutdoors.com
Turkey season is upon us - both the Jr. hunts, regular season and bow season.

Please take pictures and photo's of your turkey hunt! We want a story about your turkey hunt for the front page of the SCH website! The best story/pictures/hunt will win an AWESOME call from hookscalls.com in each category.

Send pictures and stories to [email protected]

Hook's Custom Calls makes some of the very best calls in the industry so let's GO GET UM'!!!

Sponsored by Hook's Custom Calls and your SCH Pro Staff

Attachments

• Hooks.jpg
    Hooks.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 138
Ill Have some cool Picts. If u use this website at all u will know I write like a 3rd grader. Good luck to all

Don't worry about it SD, we have an editor on staff. You will look like a professional!

It may go something like this. So a we sat down and the turkeys came in and we were like bang and they all died. THE END

Sdbirds said:
It may go something like this. So a we sat down and the turkeys came in and we were like bang and they all died. THE END

That's pretty much the same story I wrote about killing my deer with a bow. Editor fixed it up and made it look pretty good. ;)

I was very close 2 times on getting a friends little sister her first bird. Lots of kids I called in alot of people and almost got a decoy shot. I tryed an easy close place thinking it wouldn't be crowed I was wrong but it was good to see that many kids getting to go hunting.

I came close there were turkeys everywhere i saw the two biggest turkeys ive ever seen in my life and i blew it only saw one other hunter but i know where im setting up with my dad on saturday

I will be taking one with my bow and will have video to go with it!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu