August 1st – San Jacinto Wildlife Area Volunteer Clean Up / Brush Up Work Day

It’s a really great thing to help out with. In years past when I was off my daughter dad and I would have a blast out there building blinds and picking up trash. Great family and friend bonding/giving back day

985179224f79fad037d5b0deb3715e2e.jpg

See you there!!!

I did a sweep and checked blinds added wire where needed.helped three groups brush up.fixed b4 as a tree blocked 3/4 of the view..it now open enough to see birds.Get R Done.. Handicappers.that blind looks good now.
So what i saw the E blinds need help.with brushin up.i went and pulled wire up and wire tied it.but they need brushed.the C's need help. And the A ponds are a joke overgrown.imo. my two cents.
TNX EVERYBODY!!! Makes me proud.

Maybe that fire will burn the refuge.oop.

I think Tom said he was going to have another work party at the end of August...E-1, E-2, and a lesser degree E-4 need palms...E-3 has great natural cover on the east side...We cut some of the willows away from the front, east side...E-4 has great cover on it's back side as well...Could use a little in the front of the haybales.

Wish list...Scrape the tulies from in front of Walker 8 and some removal in Walker 6 and 12...F-1 needs a complete clear out...F-6 needs to be moved west to open water...Y needs to be scraped for at least some open water in front of site...Removal of tulies around B-1 would be great, as the B-pond is getting choked out...Lots more, but I don't want to go crazy...lol

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu