AZ credit card hit?? Elk draw results

davetheslave

May 17, 2014
Credit card hit Friday? Anybody know how long it takes from the time credit card hits until you find out which hunt you drew? My dads cc was hit Friday.. pretty sure it’s an bull elk tag. He’s in New Zealand so I can’t ask him any details. Thank you, Dave the slave

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Credit card hit Friday? Anybody know how long it takes from the time credit card hits until you find out which hunt you drew? My dads cc was hit Friday.. pretty sure it’s an bull elk tag. He’s in New Zealand so I can’t ask him any details. Thank you, Dave the slave

Congrats!
It will be a while sometime before the end of march.

Last edited:
Im being forched to shoot one of those stinky horse looking creatures with horns this season here in motherland....im getting a rash just thinking about it. Uggh.

Man I thought about it..but that sounds like alot of work..its a general tag..so im gonna shoot him in throat with 200grns of 300wm. Kapoow..good night nurse!! Standby...

Nice surprise tonight. Was pretty sure I had my debit card listed for AZGFD. Checked the credit card on my wife’s phone a few minutes ago and found this...

Those cow elk from AZ are delicious. Glad I don’t have to shoot one of those disgusting mud and piss covered devil horses like Hatchet does....

Probably 9. Either 9 or 7W. We got 9 all figured out this year during Matt’s hunt.
I like hunting in the premier units even though it’s for cow. You will get to see some big bulls in 9. I had the boys in for unit 1 cow just for that reason. Hoping the boys draw Kaibab doe tags this year. Just getting do be in those units is fun.

I like hunting in the premier units even though it’s for cow. You will get to see some big bulls in 9. I had the boys in for unit 1 cow just for that reason. Hoping the boys draw Kaibab doe tags this year. Just getting do be in those units is fun.

We saw a bunch of bulls there back in December for Matt’s cow hunt, some really nice ones too. It was fun, although frustrating at times when trying to get on something to shoot. Cool place though, lots of elk, mule deer, pronghorn, javelina.

Reactions: TRICER
650 for a girl aint bad...ive paid that before..jus sayin..:cool:

Reactions: Kellendv
Az elk and antelope results are up! Drew muzzleloader bull elk 2nd choice for unit 3B. Never been to that part of the country before. Excited to explore and get the muskets dialed in.

If you can find the time a quick 3 day scout trip is worth its weight in gold.

Reactions: Lungpopper

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu