AZ draw is in

Hoping we dont get drawn...need a good season off to just eat more and sleep..spend some time with the cat.

• Love
Reactions: garlicsalt
Is that the $5,400 tag where you go with the law dog and they tell you which one to shoot?

If you are talking Bison, yes. I am short on time this year so seemed like the thing to do. If I draw a premium (deer/sheep) I will make the time.

Reactions: 180ls1
If you are talking Bison, yes. I am short on time this year so seemed like the thing to do. If I draw a premium (deer/sheep) I will make the time.
Makes sense. I've skipped the past couple years for AZ bison. I guess the hard hunt is basically sitting over salt in a blind. Those dont seem to interest me at the moment but I hope I dont live to regret it.

Most of the bison hunts in the various states are less than challenging for the most part. But the tule elk falls into that category as well. Some hunts are just different than others. Cow bison meat in the freezer sounds appealing. If I draw, I will pretend I am a Western settler slaughtering buffs from a train. I guess they weren't too challenging back then either.

Wow I got real sick the last two days and never applied. solid move on my end :(

• Wow
Reactions: 180ls1

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu