AZ Jr Javi help

Shake N Bake

Nov 4, 2012
Hello Gentlemen, my boys drew Jr tags in AZ for 17A, 19A-B, and 20A in October. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to help out by just pointing me in the right direction. I don't know these units all that well and would be willing to share info in the units. They also have deer tags in 18b in November but I think I have a handle on that unit. Because of school/baseball I'm only gonna be able to get them out for 3 days on each hunt and wanna make it count. Thanks again in advance!

I think the Gteam might be able to help you out with this one, either I will or someone else from the gteam will reply back with some info.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu