AZ OTC ARCHERY DEER UNITS

DEW_0341

Apr 19, 2015
Turns out my schedule this year is opening up and I will be hunt a whole lot more and in order to maximize my opportunity I am going to hunt the OTC Arizona archery seasons.

Was wondering if anyone has any experience with Arizona? not looking to steal anyones honey holes they habitually hunt in but any advice would be nice as I have never hunted Arizona at all. been there a few times and my parents live in the north west corner in the Arizona strip. I have mostly been eye balling the Prescott, flagstaff areas. trying to keep it to the western half of the state.

any advice is appreciated in advance

Az. Is a great place to hunt deer. Shot my first buck with a bow in Prescott. You can buy an Otc tag and hunt January, September, and December with the same tag. Check regs for dates and zones though.
Enjoy.

Irvine said:
Az. Is a great place to hunt deer. Shot my first buck with a bow in Prescott. You can buy an Otc tag and hunt January, September, and December with the same tag. Check regs for dates and zones though.
Enjoy.
THANK YOU KINDLY. Been looking mostly around going scouting the Prescott national forest areas. hope to go for 2-3 days at a time every 2 months or so up til seasons start.

I gave it a try the year before last. I was in the Prescott "area".. Might as well put on for a Javelina tag too. We did see quite a few other hunters on public land though..

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu