B Zones?

Paul75_

Dec 15, 2018
Hey everyone my home tag d16 is a draw tag this year... But I was thinking about the B zones... Just thinking to buy the tag (do more of my research obviously) and take the trip.. anyone who's ever hunted the B zones who wants to share some intel would be awesome. Thanks all God bless

I’ve seen a lot of really nice bucks in B6. Look into the Ft. Jones, Callahan, Etna area. It’s really checker boarded land closer to towns you get but I think you can figure it out

I use to have a friend live in the Weaverville area west of Redding, although I never hunted there, when I would visit, there was deer every where years past.

Awesome Bill thanks man on x maps will keep me on the public land.. I was looking at the stats from last year and there's a pretty good percentage of bigger bucks harvested in B zones.

Thanks bowhunter I'm definitely doing more research before buying the tag but those zones really catch my interest... Thanks guys for the info!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu