Baby rides shark

WaterDawg

Nov 20, 2016
While I was doing home maintenance projects last Saturday my brother and pop took the 17' Whaler out off of Long Beach. Hooked a 100 lb Mako while trolling an XRap for yellowtail. Story goes that pop, fresh off 5 weeks of prostate cancer treatment, fought the beast hard until Dennis sunk a gaff into its gills.

IMG_1739.JPG

It bottomed out the scale they had, so the weight is an estimate. Please don't hate on their excitement with crap about how it's only a baby.

IMG_1740.JPG

IMG_7641.JPG

My nieces one year old took a break from the scooter and jumped (on) the shark.

IMG_7625.JPG

Grillin' Time!

IMG_1748.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_7625.JPG
    IMG_7625.JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_7641.JPG
    IMG_7641.JPG
    28.5 KB · Views: 8
Thats a big baby! No hate here love shark steaks. Yum

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Good for your dad..!! Im sure that will go a long way to helping his recovery...!! :)

Thanks guys. Great to see dad back in the game. Grilled some up and enjoyed it.

Kevin,

Looks good to me......I think it's the big hens guys get upset about.....Congrats to your dad & bro.....:yum

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu