back to fishing

Sdhunt17

Dec 25, 2017
San Marcos
So santee opened up today. was 10th in line. First few missed bass lead to me finding a feeding carp. Rhis is what I came up with. had no tape or scale. how big do you think this was? it say 20 to 25 pounds.

Caught on 6wt redington vice paired with behemoth on rio gold line with self made leader made from seaguar blue label 8 pound at hook.IMG_20200501_104441_196.jpgIMG_20200501_142648_805.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I say one hell of a fight there!!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I bet I would guess 6 or more good runs.

I bet I would guess 6 or more good runs.

he didn't like when I shoved his face in the mud. santee is a soft bottom and i was able to drag him in faster. the little guys fight better. these big brutes give up easier if you show them who's boss.

It was most the line than me. rio on seaguar blue label 8#
I can snag up pull and yank and land a fish like that!

he didn't like when I shoved his face in the mud. santee is a soft bottom and i was able to drag him in faster. the little guys fight better. these big brutes give up easier if you show them who's boss.

It was most the line than me. rio on seaguar blue label 8#
I can snag up pull and yank and land a fish like that!
Good to know thank you

Reactions: Sdhunt17

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu