Back yard hunting tomorrow D11 azusa cny

BowHuntinCali

Jun 14, 2012
Azusa,CA
Havent scouted one bit this yr,been spending most of my time in GMR spoke to a couple of people who have seen a few buck but just to far to make a stalk.need to locate a decent spot to hang a stand/trail camera.hope they arnt spooked due to the fire(damn paisas)lol will see how this goes....

Good luck! I'll be up there a few times myself this season.

Nice.I headed up there today found a decent spot for a stand I just wanna set up a camera to see if there's any activity going onn before I go through all that trouble of hanging it.do u hunt rincon road at all?????

BowHuntinCali said:
Nice.I headed up there today found a decent spot for a stand I just wanna set up a camera to see if there's any activity going onn before I go through all that trouble of hanging it.do u hunt rincon road at all?????

I do, but only if its NOT rifle season. Hit it hard before rifle opens and you'll see deer. After rifle opens they are all gone out of there.

Ya deer are a lot harder to come across dyring rifleseason.I've hunted those mt.s since I was 9yrs old and rarely seen deer but it didn't stop me from being out there every weekend during rifle.I've tlked to people at the forestry in glendora and they gave me a number to check up on to see when they r opeing the gate,she said they might not even open this yr cus edison is repairing lines,poles,etc.I hae lots of goos spot up there so hopefully they open it.p.s.I've seen ur "I got him" video on youtube like a million times.lol areas like that r why I hunt!!!nice.

BowHuntinCali said:
Ya deer are a lot harder to come across dyring rifleseason.I've hunted those mt.s since I was 9yrs old and rarely seen deer but it didn't stop me from being out there every weekend during rifle.I've tlked to people at the forestry in glendora and they gave me a number to check up on to see when they r opeing the gate,she said they might not even open this yr cus edison is repairing lines,poles,etc.I hae lots of goos spot up there so hopefully they open it.p.s.I've seen ur "I got him" video on youtube like a million times.lol areas like that r why I hunt!!!nice.

Everytime I go out I hope to have another day like that. I’m so glad I caught that on video because those days don’t happen often enough. The part that I missed on that video is when the small buck came back and mounted the doe just 20 yards from the dead buck.

BuckHunter said:
BowHuntinCali said:

Everytime I go out I hope to have another day like that. I’m so glad I caught that on video because those days don’t happen often enough. The part that I missed on that video is when the small buck came back and mounted the doe just 20 yards from the dead buck.

Where is that video?

Papi

Ya days like that dnt happend to often especially in so cal,would of been a hell of a lot nice to see that young buck mounting on his gurl.lol

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu