Bad news A31 gmr

g791

Oct 18, 2012
From here in irwindale looks like gmr is up in flames, anybody have info?

Sent from my Torque

I'm not from there so I don't know what the GMR is. With this crazy summer-like weather and lack of rain, its bound to happen down here in San Diego area as well.

Glendora mtn road. Here's some pics with my spotting scope and phone. Buck on ridge and line crew.

Sent from my Torque

I expect to smell smoke or see the ashes fall any day now... Sad to see it happening there.

30 acre fire as of 7:30 am
First sight if fire was around 5:50, mandatory evacuations are being made.
That's all the info I have so far. If I hear anything else I'll let you guys know. But because of the lack of rain and fuel type up there it dosent look good.
I have faith in the ANFS though, they're a bunch of bada****.

How did that fire end up on GMR? Total acres burned? When does it reopen to public? Station Fire area at Angeles Crest is still closed after 5 years, hope GMR is less than that!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu