Badger fun

TaftHunter

I hunt a lot
Nov 17, 2012
Taft
He was a little mad lol sorry I couldn't grab on this one was a little grumpy too bad it's not season and I didn't have my bow! jehajaty.jpg 9a4usu4y.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Ha! Is that Cole trying to flank him or is he running away? "Honey badger don't care!"

Never seen one in real life... they're open non-game all year long, correct?

8SteelTown said:
Never seen one in real life... they're open non-game all year long, correct?

§461. Badger and Gray Fox.
•(a) Badger may be taken as follows:
◦(1) Season and Area: November 16 through the last day of February, statewide.
◦(2) Bag and Possession Limit: No limit.
•(b) Gray fox may be taken as follows:
◦(1) Season and Area: November 24 through the last day of February, statewide.
◦(2) Bag and Possession Limit: No limit.
◦(3) Dogs may be permitted to pursue gray fox in the course of breaking, training, or practicing dogs in accordance with the provisions of Section 265 of these regulations.

Copy. Thanks... thought they were on the non-game, same as skunk and whatnot. Thanks for the clarification.

8SteelTown said:
Ha! Is that Cole trying to flank him or is he running away? "Honey badger don't care!"
that's my buddy Bryson and yeah I was trying to get him to grab and it started chasing him lol

I could totally see myself rockin' a jacket made out of about 10 of those things. Maybe some white-framed sunglasses, and a tophat and cane. 8)

I want to shoot one. What up I'll take u hunting lol. Is there any at the zoo

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu