Ban on gun show

If the ban happens where would we buy our fake samarai swords and barbies? Or ammo for 50% more than in brick and mortar stores?

Reactions: TRICER
If the ban happens where would we buy our fake samarai swords and barbies? Or ammo for 50% more than in brick and mortar stores?

Tony,

WTF!....It's not just the shutdown of this event....It would be the domino effect of smaller gun shops and then your brick & mortar big box stores being next.

We must try to stop these anti's on all fronts.

Steve I think we are all happy this got resolved in our favor. I think tony was just joking about the gun show. He is right they are set up to rip people off. Most everything at the show can be bought for a better deal other places. Not to mention you don’t have to deal with the dros at a random location.

Any win for the good guys is appreciated.

Reactions: ilovesprig
Steve I think we are all happy this got resolved in our favor. I think tony was just joking about the gun show. He is right they are set up to rip people off. Most everything at the show can be bought for a better deal other places. Not to mention you don’t have to deal with the dros at a random location.

Any win for the good guys is appreciated.

I'm all for the win on this one.. but I will say, last time I went to the show all I bought were some throwing knives and an American flag/howling wolf shirt

Reactions: TRICER
Texas is working on person to person gun sales, it's just a step to more government control.

And this is why the whole Nation NEEDS to get involved and get pissed-off and make noise whenever they start trying their bullsh*t here in California... for it then ALWAYS spreads out to the rest of the nation afterward.... or at least.. it seems to have for these last 50 years.

Reactions: Bjankowski

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu