Beginning the season - Sweetwater 2021 Week 1

NBK

Trying to be the man my dog thinks I am.
GOLD SITE SUPPORTER
Mar 8, 2011
San Diego, Ca.
Took a brake from hunting this week end to flush a few cold water bass out of the water. It was breezy and chilly this morning and the water was kind of murky. Sweetwater is receiving a good dose of water from Loveland. The shoreline is up 25 feet so far. So conditions are messy.

Still managed a couple of bass which made my morning. Plenty of Canada geese, Mallards, hawks, coyotes etc. to enjoy on my hike around the lake. Will probably start my weekly ritual. too much fun!

Sweetbass _01-31-21A.jpg
Sweetbass _01-31-21.jpg

Took a brake from hunting this week end to flush a few cold water bass out of the water. It was breezy and chilly this morning and the water was kind of murky. Sweetwater is receiving a good dose of water from Loveland. The shoreline is up 25 feet so far. So conditions are messy.

Still managed a couple of bass which made my morning. Plenty of Canada geese, Mallards, hawks, coyotes etc. to enjoy on my hike around the lake. Will probably start my weekly ritual. too much fun!

View attachment 47683
View attachment 47684
Yea the dumb asses are draining Loveland which will only give them 7 months of water free while they pocket the money allocated to buy water. Now Loveland is nothing but a mud puddle. Was good fishing at Loveland now it sucks.

does the camo help you catch bass? asking for a friend

• Haha
Reactions: ilovesprig
Yea the dumb asses are draining Loveland which will only give them 7 months of water free while they pocket the money allocated to buy water. Now Loveland is nothing but a mud puddle. Was good fishing at Loveland now it sucks.
Fishing is actually better at Loveland as long as you make the longer hike. Same amount of fish smaller body of water. You can have a 20 plus fish day at Loveland when they drain it this low.

Reactions: ilovesprig

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu