Benelli Vinci

Dan86

Sep 21, 2013
I'm in the market for my first 12 gauge auto, I was wondering if anybody has and experience with the vinci and what were your thoughts about the gun? Thanks

Nice gun

Shoulder that one and the beretta lines. Extreme I think. My only issue is the location of the safety but I guess it's the new wave.

My SBE's work fine clean once a year no jams go with low brass to 3 1/2 no issues

I have a super vinci and it is amazing. Shot a bunch of others and they all get the job done, i just prefer the Benelli. I shoot left handed and it functions just as well for someone backwards as it does for a righty.
Thousands of rounds through it and not a single issue.

the 3" vinci trigger guard is messed up. It bites your finger a few times when you first start shooting it. The super V has a redesigned guard so it does not have the same problem. Mechanically its a good gun and a good buy.

Try the A400, I just got one this season and as far a duck gun goes it's great.

Testing shotguns at the store is pretty worthless. Shotguns need to be fitted to the shooter. Cast camber and Length of pull all are adjustable and need to be done. The quote " it just felt better " is never a good reason to buy a shotgun.

Just got a Vinci in (used) at Fine Firearms. May want to come down and take a peek at it.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu