Benjamin trail np.22 for sale

turkeyman 85

Feb 24, 2014
asking $150 for this air gun. It's really good gun and have had fun with it. It comes with the scope.
I have the box for too. Pm me if interested.

Nice looking air rifle Juan. Did you add that rail in order to mount the scope?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No it came that way. I think all the trail np's come with the rails to mount scopes. But it is a really nice airrifle. I've had a blast with it. But I stepped up and got a marauder in .25 cal and that thing is awesome. I was out shooting today at 125 and connecting.

Reactions: Bonejour
No it came that way. I think all the trail np's come with the rails to mount scopes. But it is a really nice airrifle. I've had a blast with it. But I stepped up and got a marauder in .25 cal and that thing is awesome. I was out shooting today at 125 and connecting.

Those marauders sound great. I have a more recently built Benjamin Regal, which is the same gun as the Trail, basically, but has a dovetail cut onto the breach to fasten bases.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is the report like? I have the .22 and it is pretty quiet, but I heard the .25 is noticeable.

My 25 marauder is quiet. I shoot it in my backyard and I live in town. It's just a bit louder than my trail. My dad has a nitro venom and that thing is super loud compared to my marauder.

Reactions: Muledeerhunter

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu