Beretta's New A400 Xtreme Unico Shotgun

Re: Beretta's New A400 Extreme Shotgun

I think that is my next gun. I should have got that before the AR but in the off season its hard to pass up toys. The 3' gun with the 26" barrel. i like the KO system better on the 3.5" gun but its a duck gun and i just don't need the 3.5 action... sigh drool

i have the same gun on order right now. Having the 3.5 only adds a 1/2 pound to the weight of the gun. What Beretta did was made A 3.5 gun that will cycle a 2 3/4 shell also. it just gives you that xtra option

I'm new to duck hunting :p so i dont need the 3.5" super magnums. The only thing that is changed between the xtream and the standard is the 3.5 action and the way the KO system works in the stock.
x.jpg

I believe there is a weight difference too...the A400's are light

I can bring another 1/2lb of ammo and be even up on weight! :)

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu