best bow

Reaper

Oct 13, 2013
Looking for the best bow for under $500.00. I was thinking about the assassin.... any suggestions?

I have an Assassin and love it.
Swapped out all the stock attachments anyways so if you can get one bare bones go for it.
JMHO

LP is right they are replacing the assassin with the Carbonknight they're lowering the price of the Carbonknight. The assassin is absolutely the best bow for the money. My next choice would be the brute X.

I'd wait till the new stuff hits the shelves. You could get a real nice set up from the guys that have to shoot the newest models or do you already have the attachments?

sluester said:
I'd wait till the new stuff hits the shelves. You could get a real nice set up from the guys that have to shoot the newest models or do you already have the attachments?
Yeah Sluester is right. Some guys have to have new stuff every couple of years and they dump there old stuff which may only be 1 or 2 years old.

Check out the diamond outlaw it's the same assassin just a single cam. I shoot a fugitive it just has a shorter bh and higher ibo but smaller sticker shock compared to assassin. Both made by bowtech

Sent from my Torque

The assassin is worth every penny. I added a few extras to mine overtime and couldnt imagine shooting anything else. The bow and arrow shop hooked it up and tought me some technique. If you are in san diego go talk to Bruce.

Attachments

• 20140131_194657.jpg
    20140131_194657.jpg
    1,001.2 KB · Views: 15

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu