Best place to kill alot of morning doves!!!!

invisible man

Walk The Line
Oct 7, 2011
About 20 feet up
Ok so here is the deal. Me, Random, Sherpa, Web1, and my 2 teen age boys are heading down early Mon morning. None of us has had the time to scout this year because we are all so busy doing other important things. So what I need is for someone to tell me where I can drive my truck too, and park , and walk about 100yds and stand in one spot and kill 6 limits of morning doves in about 60min. Now I don't blame you for not wanting to give up your best spot on the internet so just PM me the directions, and We will see you there Monday at O-dark:30. Thanks in advance I.M. ;)

Invisible man said:
Breacher said:
That's like welfare. People getting free stuff that don't want to work for it.
Well if it makes you feel better Nick, I pay for welfare and don't use it. ;D

You're right. I feel kind of sorry for you. Try Hwy 98 and Signal Road..... ;D

Invisible man said:
Breacher said:
That's like welfare. People getting free stuff that don't want to work for it.
Well if it makes you feel better Nick, I pay for welfare and don't use it. ;D

Lmfao!!! I'm in the same boat. What really chaps my ass is when u search EBT cards on Craigslist....... Don't do it unlesss u want to be fired up for daYs!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu