BHA Pint Night / Archery shoot / workout

As a new BHA member I am always bummed that we are so far from all the fun! This looks great, putting it on the calendar! I look forward to meeting some of you up there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds freakin bad ass! Im in. Might have to camp out in the car that night but sounds fun. I was just talking to the BHA so-cal chapter president in Idaho and he mentioned they were going to have more events happening down here soon. I told him if they had more I feel there would be a good turn out.

Reactions: YETI
This sounds awesome. Finally something close enough. Just put it in the calendar. Thanks for the heads up!

Reactions: Sdhunt17

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu