Big Bear 9th annual carp round up

Randomshot

Feb 12, 2012
Lakeside, CA
Just in case there are any bow fishers here the Big Bear 9th annual carp round up will be June 23and 24th his year. It is a blast to shoot and you can enter as a shore or boat teams. There are payouts to third place for both divisions as well as raffles, blind draws, and big fish/little fish payouts for both days.

Sounds like a hoot. Might have to break out my Martin re-curve!

Ever stick any of the corbina from Blacks North to Del Mar? I was a regular years ago. Rube Powell (RIP) set me up with a bow and reel etc. I have shot my share of fish; its just been a while.

Sounds like a great time...

Lungpopper We plan to abuse the pond behind your house this year. If you get set up I ll be more than happy to take you out. Its just like shooting squires only in water and smellier. If you catch the bug you may have to change you name to gillpopper.

Randomshot said:
Lungpopper We plan to abuse the pond behind your house this year. If you get set up I ll be more than happy to take you out. Its just like shooting squires only in water and smellier. If you catch the bug you may have to change you name to gillpopper.

Great........Now I have another hobby.
Think I know where to pic up an Onieda,I'll make a call tomorrow.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu