Big buck hit on hwy 163 today

well, if i hit it, i aint calling anyone, the sucker is going from one grill, to the next. lol! 8)

When I hunted Wyoming a two years ago, my guide told me about folks that purposly hit the deer with intent to fill their freezer. In Many states the troopers will issue a tag and away you go with the road kill. The deer was considered a partial payment for the damage to the vehicle in Wy. Have some fun and Google "Can I keep the deer I hit with my car". The North Eastern states are very liberal with road kill.

I know people that live on major migration routes and have picked up a deer or two, the meat was blood shot , need to pick one that was struck in the head.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu