Big Game Draw Results

I check in every chance I get, the anticipation is just crazy... 3rd year into this mission to get my first D12 buck, learning a part of the puzzle as I hunt that zone as years pass...

I have hunted D12 as well as driven through it 100's of times. I have seen some amazing bucks in that zone.

I won also. I won a point for deer Pronghorn. Elk. And big horn sheep. And then I really won 2 d16s. Bammmmmmmm. I know I'm out but does anyone know if you can buy a 22 over the counter

I ended up with a preference point and a D16 tag, which of course was my second choice. Time to do allot of pre-season scouting to make my very first deer season a success.

I hope you others end up with your first choice tags and here's a raised glass for a successful season to all in whatever you look to bag in this upcoming 2013/2014 season.

AirRifleHunter said:
I hope you others end up with your first choice tags and here's a raised glass for a successful season to all in whatever you look to bag in this upcoming 2013/2014 season.

I second that eloquent toast!

Sdb I saw there are 165 A22 tags left over which go on sale July 2nd at 8:00. I would kinda like to buy one too but I bet they are going to sell out quick.

fordfan1 said:
Sdb I saw there are 165 A22 tags left over which go on sale July 2nd at 8:00. I would kinda like to buy one too but I bet they are going to sell out quick.
i bought mine already

Midwest_Hunter said:
JoseC. said:
fordfan1 said:
i bought mine already

How is that? Through the drawing?
i apologize midwest! i was actually fooling with fordfan1. u cant buy that tag otc til july 2nd at 8am 8)

JoseC. said:
Midwest_Hunter said:
JoseC. said:
fordfan1 said:
i bought mine already

i apologize midwest! i was actually fooling with fordfan1. u cant buy that tag otc til july 2nd at 8am 8)

I was gonna say, I got all excited for a minute! Good Yoke! ::)

Midwest_Hunter said:
JoseC. said:
Midwest_Hunter said:
JoseC. said:
fordfan1 said:
i bought mine already
8)

I was gonna say, I got all excited for a minute! Good Yoke! ::)

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu