Big Rattle Snake

TopBuck

I despise granola heads!
Aug 1, 2011
My son and I took his Mom on her first target shoot with hand guns a few week ago, while setting up target we were buzzed by one of this biggest rattle snakes I've ever seen. He measured 4-'6" and had 16 buttons.

Attachments

• Snake.JPG
    Snake.JPG
    890.6 KB · Views: 30
  • T & Snake.JPG
    T & Snake.JPG
    508.2 KB · Views: 24
:( Snake Charmer is thinking "I could have used that son of a gun"!

Sorry Snake Charmer, I thought you were shut down on the use of live snakes, besides I didn't have a bucket, 1st snake I've seen all year, I will save the next ones I find on my place and let you know.

Fred will bring his flute and basket to show you how docile these venomous snakes are!! :D :D :D

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu