Bird Hunting Forums Missing?

fish dog

Apr 28, 2015
Johnson City, TN
For some unknown reason when I log on now the bird hunting forums, upland and waterfowl, are missing. Is there a glitch that's effecting everyone or is it just me? Any suggestions to get these back as waterfowl is the most important to me anyway?

ilovesprig said:
Eric,

No problem for me.......You just posted in the waterfowl. So what's the problem?

Steve,

I actually had to do a search for my last post and then click on the part of that link that indicated the waterfowl forum to get into it, sort of back door way in. I don't want to have to do that every time. This seems to have only popped up as a problem today. Also, when I looked before I signed on the bird forums were there but after signing on they were gone.

OK.......Above my pay scale........Let's see if one of the nerdie guys can figure it out....... ;D

Anyone else having a problem?

Far right hand side of the bird forum bar is a lil -or+ that collapses or expands the list under it. You must have clicked it on accident :)

Attachments

• grab.JPG
    grab.JPG
    67.6 KB · Views: 30

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu