Blacktip?

Not sure where you are fishing but that's no blacktip. I've caught several small ones in North Carolina. They have obviously black tips and their tails look different than what you caught.

Taft, is there a mustache requirement to hunt/fish with you? Kinda like a firefighter?

Midwest_Hunter said:
Are you really catching sharks with an Ultra light rod?
Are you serious? Haha that rods for bait dude. We have MH 8' rods 25# test with a steel leader and pier gaff

Breacher said:
Not sure where you are fishing but that's no blacktip. I've caught several small ones in North Carolina. They have obviously black tips and their tails look different than what you caught.

Well can you help out? I am not familiar at all with all the shark species.. It looks like a blue but idk....

Where r u fishing?

TaftHunter said:
8SteelTown said:
Taft, is there a mustache requirement to hunt/fish with you? Kinda like a firefighter?
No mustache, no ride.

Hilarious! When I grow mine in, it's all white trashy... do you have standards or any lip hair will do? I have an X that would be great in your group :eek:!

8SteelTown said:
TaftHunter said:
8SteelTown said:
No mustache, no ride.

Hilarious! When I grow mine in, it's all white trashy... do you have standards or any lip hair will do? I have an X that would be great in your group :eek:!

Lol any will do!

TaftHunter said:
Midwest_Hunter said:
Are you really catching sharks with an Ultra light rod?
Are you serious? Haha that rods for bait dude. We have MH 8' rods 25# test with a steel leader and pier gaff

I was gonna say thats pretty crazy.... I didnt see anything but that rod, but you know it could be fun to see how the fight goes.. almost like catching huge channel cats with an ultra light...

Snake Charmer said:
looks like a smooth hound to me, no blacktips in this part of the world.

It had different teeth then the one I caught the other night...
But okay, people were telling me they get some everyonce in awhile, but thanks!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu