Bow and shotgun in the blind?

CuppedUp

Nov 28, 2019
I’ll be hunting private property this weekend with a good population of turkey and can’t find any info on the legality of having both my shotgun and my bow in the blind with me. Is this legal or is it one or the other? Thanks

Reactions: Dawnandusk
I’ll be hunting private property this weekend with a good population of turkey and can’t find any info on the legality of having both my shotgun and my bow in the blind with me. Is this legal or is it one or the other? Thanks
It is perfectly legal. You can hunt with either one or both. Now at the end of the general season the story changes and we have two more weeks of bow only.

When a CBH rep helped write the new reg they got the wording wrong rumor has it......
I'm glad it's at the back end and not before

When a CBH rep helped write the new reg they got the wording wrong rumor has it......

Not true... F&W threw it in there where they did to pacify them. Ass backwards... Ed F

Reactions: HATCHET1
Curious why you’d rather archery be on the back end. It’s hard enough for me with a gun before they’ve been pressured, lol.

Reactions: MAG 1

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu