Bow help?

ktkheatsfan

Sep 25, 2013
Hi guys and gals my brother has a infinite edge compound bow and I was wondering what would be the best dampeners to silence the bow? Thanks for your help!

There are tons of products on the market but for the most part you would want one that uses rubber or something similar to absorb the vibrations caused by the bow. If he is hunting with the bow you can also look into heavier arrows. The added weight takes more "force" to get down range therefore less unused energy causing vibrations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look at different stabilizers, b stingers are very nice and work really well. Limbsavers makes a dampiners for both split limbs and solid limbs and cat whisker on the strings. A heavy arrow will quiet the bow alot, I was shooting a 450gr vap out of my experiance trying different setup, it was really quiet. You have to be careful going to a heavier arrow because that bow doesn't have the horse power to drive it like say a experiance, rpm360, full throttle, DNA, Agenda 6. If you go to heavy you will actually loose ke and range but you will maintain ke at a longer distance.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu