Bow hunting buddy needed

mochosla

Nov 17, 2013
Hi guys,

So I finally pulled the trigger and bought a PSE Stinger bow with upgraded sight and arrow rest. I've been target practicing and will be getting my license by the end of the month so now I'd like to go out and hunt something. I'm looking for someone who has the same or more experience than me (so zero!) who wants to go out and see what we can kill. I have a pickup truck, good attitude, non smoker etc. Let me know if you are interested in going out and try to kill something!!!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu