Bow N Arrow Shop - Premium SCH Sponsor Launches New Website

NBK

Trying to be the man my dog thinks I am.
GOLD SITE SUPPORTER
Mar 8, 2011
San Diego, Ca.
The Bow N Arrow Shop has just Launched their new website and has become a Premium SCH Sponsor. Bruce & Rene Marshall have also donated a Bowtech Insanity CPX Black Ops Bow to the SCH Biggest Buck Tournament for the SCH Bow Hunting category.

His click through banner can be seen on the front page of the SCH site southerncaliforniahunting.com or you can view his new site directly at: bownarrowshop.com

lungpopper is right! Bruce and his people have the best customer service ever! U cant get that kind of service anywhere else. I'm thinking about buying another bowtech just to go back over there. :)

Bruce and the guys are a true part of the community,and have always supported the local youth sports and events.The customer service at the shop is unmatched in the industry.

Stopped by today to get my bow tuned up a bit. First time going out there, Bruce and the staff were awesome. Got everything I needed done quickly, welcomed me in the shop like I had been one hundred times before. Customer service was truly great, I can see why everyone speaks so highly of them and they will have my service for the next years to come.

Best bow shop in town IMHO. Bruce is an awesome guy and helped me quite a bit and went out of his way to help me with a bow that I didn't even buy from him. That place will always have my business.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu