Bow shop

805er

Oct 25, 2013
I recently bought a new bow a month or so and have sighted it my best, but I would like to get a complete tune on it from a professional. The two bow shops in my area I've been to and neither I like, either for lack of information and or being rude. I've got a hunt in October in Ohio planned and would like to know my bow and I are running on the same page. Any information to shops and or people would greatly be appreciated .

Sorry watching football, :). I'm located in Ventura county but willing to travel, I cover paso Robles to the OC for work.

There's a great shop in bakersfield called the archery shop, it's a good little drive from you tho..

Thanks I'll have to check it out, I go up to Bakersfield once a month for work.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu