BOwflex extreme 2

Gspman

Dec 2, 2014
North LA county
any one want a bow flex. I’m adding on to my house and now have no patio space to put this so I need to get rid of it. Has all accessories Good condition other then dusty. $100? OBO

This is a stock picture.

.46FB20BD-745B-4CE2-869B-5DE1F91CCA52.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Goyaałé
Hey guys sorry i should have put my location. I was in a hurry this morning.

Pick up in Sunland ca. 91040 up north of LA.

Also open to trades?

I gave one of these away last month. Great machines but in my garage it’s main use was hanging clothes to air dry.

Yea i think thats how most end up. I actually use mine pretty often but doing an addition and no place to put it. Im loosing my big patio so my step daughter and 3 kids can move it. eeerrggggg

Hey sorry I should have updated the post. I actually had to break it all down and give it to the scrap guy. I was kinda upset it was in near perfect shape.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu