Breaking News - Pintail Model Update!!

Duckfan

Mar 7, 2015
If you are not a CWA member…. Here is a good reason to join. Long and hard struggle but … success

Up 1 pintail BUT! Minus 3 mallards. Hmm dont know if thats a good tradeoff

Do you really think that theyll just give ya 2 extra birds without a sacrifice. Come on. We'll see i geuss.

Do you really think that theyll just give ya 2 extra birds without a sacrifice. Come on. We'll see i geuss.

They're not extra...They're part of the 7 bird limit...Restrictions on other species is to be status quo (2 hen mallards, 2 cans, 2 redheads, etc.)

Let me be more specific. I saw somewhere where its 3 pintails and 4 mallards for 2025-2026. Where its 1 pintail now and 7 mallards. Thats 2 extra pintail per minus 3 mallards.

Let me be more specific. I saw somewhere where its 3 pintails and 4 mallards for 2025-2026. Where its 1 pintail now and 7 mallards. Thats 2 extra pintail per minus 3 mallards.

Mac,

Nothing that I've read has said that....Do you have the source?

ps...For us Wister guys, I would gladly trade 3 pintail for 3 mallards, if that were the case........ :blush:

No drop in mallard limit in California for 25'-26' that I see. I think your referring to regs for a different flyway

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu