Brocock Bantam Sniper HR/Range Test&Field Hunting review

Crosman999

Jul 26, 2015
Ventura, CA
Here was a recent field review I did of a new Air Rifle offered here from England. This is a somewhat high end Air Rifle but definitely a nice one for small game and varmint hunting. I basically took it out and tried to find everything wrong with it to be able to help others who may have interest in buying it. I beat the heck out of it for over a week in the field and was pretty happy with how it performed. It's a bit heavy but definitely sturdy as well as holding a TON of air. Here is the video that shows most of our trip in video form, feel free to fast forward the boring nonsense and straight to the hunting portion. I enjoyed making the video, a good amount of work carrying all the cameras, mics and equipment. o_O

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu