Bubbles are DANGEROUS!

MJB

Nov 20, 2012
San Diego
BRIGHTON, Colo. - A 5-year-old Brighton girl has been suspended for a day after bringing a clear plastic bubble gun onto school grounds.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/5-year-old-brighton-girl-suspended-for-bringing-a-clear-plastic-bubble-gun-to-school_51716

"I apologized right away and said that I am so sorry she did that," said the girl's mother. "I appreciate that they’re trying to keep our kids safe, I really do. But there needs to be some common sense. It blows bubbles."

"My reason for doing this story is because the principal didn’t seem like she wanted to have a conversation with me this morning about it," said the mother. "It was a very superior attitude. She made it very clear that she didn’t care what I had to say and that it didn’t matter what I said. It was something that she was going to enforce no matter what."

So many great statements in this article......

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    78.4 KB · Views: 115
GOOD GAWD!!!.........Have we completely lost it?........... :mad:

ps......Best thing (& money spent) was having my daughter go to a private Christian school.....Heck, their principal used to ask me what I shot......And one of the teachers is who starting me going to Canada on his uncles farm.

Public schools are a mess right now......They have the PC bug so far up their arses they can't get anything right and the kids know it.....

ilovesprig said:
GOOD GAWD!!!.........Have we completely lost it?........... :mad:

ps......Best thing (& money spent) was having my daughter go to a private Christian school.....Heck, their principal used to ask me what I shot......And one of the teachers is who starting me going to Canada on his uncles farm.

My son and his wife are sending our grand kids to a private christian school. It was very early in his first year there he was 3 that he said something smelled like gun powder. When the daughter in law picks him up that day the teacher asked her if we were a hunting family and she stated yes. Have to be very careful around all these tree huggers

My daughter was young for her grade so we started her in a private kindergartner ($15K/yr). When she started first grade the public school kids were so far ahead of her. They could spell key words and she didn't know what spelling was...
We learned our lesson- that private school was more of a daycare than a school.
(I went to catholic school and that is much better than private school in my opinion.)

She is now about to finish 7th grade and an honor student. But it was a result of what the public schools (and her mom) taught her, and not at all a result of her private school beginning.

Make American Great Again!
(How did this turn into a Trump Ad?)

DanSanDiego said:
My daughter was young for her grade so we started her in a private kindergartner ($15K/yr). When she started first grade the public school kids were so far ahead of her. They could spell key words and she didn't know what spelling was...
We learned our lesson- that private school was more of a daycare than a school.
(I went to catholic school and that is much better than private school in my opinion.)

She is now about to finish 7th grade and an honor student. But it was a result of what the public schools (and her mom) taught her, and not at all a result of her private school beginning.

Make American Great Again!
(How did this turn into a Trump Ad?)

Dan

sorry for the poor excuse of private school, surely it was the teacher,and not the school? curious, I qam up there in age, but I have grand kids.
any one have the same experience. usually it's the other way private are normally better. I went to Texas for 2 years when I was a teenager. they wanted to drop down a grade because California was not up to their standard. public school that is. I tell you they make you learn there it was tough, that was a long time ago . hahahahaha.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu