Bushnell Legend Ultra HD 10x42 vs Leupold Acadia BX-2 10x42

Ajsnack

Jun 5, 2012
San Diego
Looking to pick up one of these 2 binoculars here in the next couple weeks. Just want to see what everyone has to say about either of them and any comments or reccomendations.

I have the Bushnell HD legend in 10x36. I'd say they're good for the money but if you're looking for high quality, it won't be in the Bushnell. I personally would be looking at Nikon or Leupold. Those Monarch's are pretty nice. Wish I would have gone with those.....

They are about equal in quality and glass. By far the Leupold has the best warranty. I have had both and sent both back for warranty work the Bushnell's (Legends) cost me money to get fixed the Leupold's (Northforks) were free.

The Leupold Northforks are $399 at the Shop (Fine Firearms). I would absolutely go with the Leupold. An American Company that stands behind there product 100%!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu