By Request...

NBK

Trying to be the man my dog thinks I am.
GOLD SITE SUPPORTER
Mar 8, 2011
San Diego, Ca.
Dinner2.jpg Dinner1.jpg My Mamma Bear requested a specific dinner for her birthday:

Charred Elk back-strap with cracked pepper, all natural 3 cheese Ravioletti with homemade pesto from our garden basil, steamy-warm French bread with an olive oil & balsamic vinegar bath, Caesar salad with extra finely chopped fresh garlic all paired with a lovely table champagne.

It pretty much falls into the category of things that don't suck!

Might be a sliver of German Chocolate cake left if you hurry!

Randomshot said:
I love these posts but brother you have way too much time on your hands.

He's working on a new profession of being a cook as well as hunting.... ::) He might be the next Babe Winklemen, he just needs to grow out hit goatee into a full beard... ;D

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu