CA results are out

No love for me...All I have is a whole lot of points. And a D16 tag.

8SteelTown said:
Sigalert2012 said:

Daaaamn you!! Just kidding. I didn't get G13 (zero points previously). Did you have points banked already? You'll have to keep me updated when the season starts. Let me know if you have any trouble. I ran into probably 25 doe or so last year over the course of a week.

Steeltown,
I had a point got lucky, i'm stoked. Never got a deer before with a22 drew back but never landed one. Hopefully with G13 this will be my year. Let's talk at the bbq this month.

A31 and a bunch of points also alternate for Owens Valley multiple zone archery. Not really sure what that means ???

Sigalert2012 said:
8SteelTown said:
Sigalert2012 said:

Daaaamn you!! Just kidding. I didn't get G13 (zero points previously). Did you have points banked already? You'll have to keep me updated when the season starts. Let me know if you have any trouble. I ran into probably 25 doe or so last year over the course of a week.

Steeltown,
I had a point got lucky, i'm stoked. Never got a deer before with a22 drew back but never landed one. Hopefully with G13 this will be my year. Let's talk at the bbq this month.

Right on. Not making the BBQ this year. Got a bunch of ish going on that weekend. Going to Chicago for a week the week after and have to get a bunch of stuff done before I go.

points all around for me beside my d10 tag! did anyone draw a fund raiser tag ? I know someone on here drew last year a fund raiser deer tag. really thought I had a chance at a goat tag with 12 points .

I was unsuccessful for X9B and X9A

So my question is, i Just applied for 2015 - Deer Tag - 1st Deer (Unsuccessful Draw) (Hunt: D16) (Unreported). This is my first go around at any type of big game tags so I am a bit lost. For the unsuccessful draw, am I waiting back for the results on that draw or am I now waiting for my unsuccessful deer tag to come in the mail?

kylemg0009 said:
I was unsuccessful for X9B and X9A

So my question is, i Just applied for 2015 - Deer Tag - 1st Deer (Unsuccessful Draw) (Hunt: D16) (Unreported). This is my first go around at any type of big game tags so I am a bit lost. For the unsuccessful draw, am I waiting back for the results on that draw or am I now waiting for my unsuccessful deer tag to come in the mail?

Yours should say yes on the 3rd box. Which means you will get your D16 tag in the mail. And btw if you put X9b or X9a second it is impossible to draw on the second choice.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434391586.975102.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434391586.975102.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 30
TaftHunter said:
Yours should say yes on the 3rd box. Which means you will get your D16 tag in the mail. And btw if you put X9b or X9a second it is impossible to draw on the second choice.

Taft-I ask only for clarification of my reading of the rules...I don't think it's technically impossible, just extremely improbable. In the unlikely event his second choice didn't sell out in the draw he might get it. But practically speaking, x9a and x9b always sell out in the draw.

I applied for a premium and an elk tag (for the first time), but didn't draw either. Now I have 3 deer pnts, 1 elk point, and a D16.

seems like most people here didn't have much luck.

msteiger said:
TaftHunter said:

Taft-I ask only for clarification of my reading of the rules...I don't think it's technically impossible, just extremely improbable. In the unlikely event his second choice didn't sell out in the draw he might get it. But practically speaking, x9a and x9b always sell out in the draw.

I was talking specifically of those 2 zones, X9b and X9a are impossible to draw as a second choice. Unless for some reason people just stop putting in for them lol.
But say you put X9A then X10, you do have a possibility of getting X10 if you don't draw X9A.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu