Calico Bass on the Daily Double

Ahidog

Jul 10, 2012
Took my foster son fishing this morning on the Daily double he caught 4 legal calicos and a nice chucklehead. :) He had never been ocean fishing now he has gone on the ocean and next weekend he goes to get his hunter safety at Doug and Michelle's so he will be ready to waste some amo ;D...I mean doves ::) on the opener.

Attachments

• Trustin Bass.jpg
    Trustin Bass.jpg
    318.3 KB · Views: 24
Now if can get someone to take the big 1 Matt out to d 16 ;) and get him a deer it will be a great year

Snake Charmer said:
Yea the 501 back in the day was the standard rig for the local stuff, still got one all hot rodded out.

Yep I remember your Tiburon stuff...I had the standard 501's with the Newell kits! Haha - good stuff

Actually John that was a rent rod a;though I do have tibbed out 501's we mainly used the calcuttas you sold me

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu