California draw results posted! What did you draw?

baboltin

Jan 1, 2014
They should be officially posted at 6:30 the site is down for maintenance.

X9B with 4 points I think. Has anyone hunted X9B?
I camped down low with the wife and the dog. I remember saying "Where is the deer at? "..I didn't see anything then but I never moved to a higher elevation. The roads to the mountains were closed then.
If anyone can provide some info I would appreciate it. Send me a pm and I will send you my number to chat.

X9B with 4 points I think. Has anyone hunted X9B?
I camped down low with the wife and the dog. I remember saying "Where is the deer at? "..I didn't see anything then but I never moved to a higher elevation. The roads to the mountains were closed then.
If anyone can provide some info I would appreciate it. Send me a pm and I will send you my number to chat.
Yeah don’t bother driving around down in the sage brush. Lace up those boots and head to 11K +. I have never held the tag but I’ve done a lot of running around in that unit. Most of the roads end at relatively low elevation. Personally I would consider that a backpack hunt although I’m sure there are deer killed in easier to access spots.

Reactions: YETI and ilovesprig
Yeah don’t bother driving around down in the sage brush. Lace up those boots and head to 11K +. I have never held the tag but I’ve done a lot of running around in that unit. Most of the roads end at relatively low elevation. Personally I would consider that a backpack hunt although I’m sure there are deer killed in easier to access spots.
Thanks.
I also think backcountry is where is at. I am ready!....not really..lol. I need to get to the gym.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu